Comment on page
Secure Your Crypto (Ledger)
Learn how to set up and use your Ledger Nano hardware wallet
If you don't have a hardware wallet yet, it's strongly recommended that you invest in one, as it keeps your crypto much safer than a software wallet alone.
How to set up a Ledger Nano S
- 2.Connect your new ledger via USB.
- 3.Select Set up as a new device.
- 4.Set a pin code.
- 5.Write down the 24 words on Paper.
- 6.Confirm the words on the device.
- 7.In the Ledger Live app, press Add Account, which will add the wallet you just created to your ledger.
- 8.Now, you can press Receive to see your new wallet address and send some ETH over to it.
- 1.As long as the wallet has some MATIC in it, when looking at the Account in Ledger Live, press the [Manage] button, and select [Wallet Connect].
- 3.Copy the code under the QR code, and paste it into the Ledger Live software.
- 1.First, you must enable the 'Ledger Live Bridge' under advanced settings.
- 2.Then press Import Hardware Wallet in the Metamask menu
- 3.Confirm the popup in Ledger Live, and select the first account once it pops up.
- 4.Your wallet is now imported to MetaMask!
Once connected using either of the above methods, it can then be used like a normal wallet, but you will need to confirm each transaction on the device itself.