- Axion launched on November 12th, 2020, so our ecosystem is now over two years old.
- On November 29th, 2022, Axion set its core token contract as immutable, and it can no longer be altered or upgraded in any way.
- There are currently over 21,300 unique wallet addresses associated with Axion token holders and stakeholders with well over 35,700 active stakes.
- 74.6% of all minted Axion is currently staked, with a staked average of approximately 9.7 years.
- 49.3% of all Axion minted is currently staked for 5555 days or 15.2 years.
- In September 2022, Axion officially partnered with ApeSwap. You can find us listed directly on their DApp.
- On November 29th, 2022, we also pushed our last upgrade to the Axion Accelerator with final distributions, and we set a new maxMint function, giving the Accelerator approximately 18 months until EOL. This will be updated from time to time as adoption and metrics are more predictable. Axion now has a soft supply cap of approximately 435 Billion Tokens, and once we reach that point, we will be focused on establishing additional deflationary mechanisms.
- We are currently in the process of establishing the 'Axion Launch Alliance' - a network of DeFi projects working together to create a better space for cryptocurrency projects to launch safely and successfully.